• July 26, 2019 8:00 amNationally Touring Headline Comedians @ Helium
  • August 30, 2019 8:00 amNationally Touring Headline Comedians @ Helium
  • August 31, 2019Nationally Touring Headline Comedians @ Helium
  • August 31, 2019Nationally Touring Headline Comedians @ Heliun
  • August 31, 2019 10:30 pmImprov Comedy: PHIT House Teams
  • September 6, 2019 8:00 amNationally Touring Headline Comedians @ Helium

WitOut Network

Welcome to WitOut, a blog about the Philadelphia comedy scene.

WitOut is owned by Philly Improv Theater. Get in touch with us at contact@witout.net.

Ask a Philly Comedian — What Are You Thankful For, Kristen Schier?

kristen schierEach day this Thanksgiving Week, WitOut asks a Philly comedian what he or she is thankful for. Today we asked Kristen Schier.
~~~~~

I am thankful for my little red bike that takes me so quickly through town.

I am thankful for my job. I am really lucky to be doing something I love.

I am thankful to Honey’s for their cheap and delicious breakfast special and for my boyfriend, who is the honey I usually share it with.

I am thankful for my family. For real though.

I am thankful for the vibrant comedy scene in Philadelphia. Here’s to bigger and better in the years to come.