1. I’m thankful that my intramural Knockout Game team just made the semi-finals.
2. I’m thankful for the new Arcade Fire album, so now I don’t have to choreograph my figure-rollerblade routines to just Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill, like I had to for the last 12 season in a row.
3. I’m thankful for my Thursday Red Lobster lunches with Steve Swan. (UPDATE: The police have only been called ONCE on us this past month!)
4. I’m thankful for the decades-spanning body of work of Mr. Dabney Coleman.
5. I’m thankful for Christmas music on B101, so now I have something to listen to when I write in my revenge diary.
6. I’m thankful that I’ll be at Helium Comedy Club tonight and tomorrow at 7:30 and 10pm. I’m thankful that there is more information at www.heliumcomedy.com.